SEA-ME-WE 4 Undersea Cable repair may limit Internet speed in India for next 4 days

The SEA-ME-WE 4 undersea cable has been damaged near Italy and maintenance work is being carried out. It may take upto 4 days to fix the problems. Indian Internet users may experience slower internet speeds.

The cable links Europe and South East Asia.

[​IMG]

Image credit: Sea Me We 4

The cable is approximately 18,800 kilometers long, and provides the primary Internet backbone between South East Asia, the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East and Europe

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Creating account in paypal is free right? Do we need to have credit card ? Do they collect some amount as service charge for with drawal? Is it possible to...
Hello, everyone.I'm Astirl, a new comer to this forum .Glad to be here . Looking forward to your sharing and our discussion 😀
Some crazy engineer solved a problem. See - [video=youtube;VYFla-d1lKA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFla-d1lKA[/video]
The rate of failure among startups is very high. What do you think are the factors that contribute to the failure of startups?
hello to all crazy engineers I had appeared in gate 2010 with computer science my gate score is 157 can I do mtech from any recognized university? please do tell...