Intelligence

This might seem an absurd question:

What is YOUR definition of intelligence?

Do you agree to it that a talented person must be intelligent or an intelligent person must be talented?

Replies

• Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    An intelligent person is one who can see the situation n steps further before moving his step.
    More is the value of n, more intelligent is the person.

Definition induced from game tree but also applicable to human lives.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Intelligence is the ability to understand things and to gain profit from other's experience.This is what i think.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Intelligence is to look beyond visible things......Its the ability to notice the hidden meanings..
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    intelligence is the quality to provide best solutions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JK Lasers would like to announce the introduction of the Motorised Zoom Beam Expanding Telescope (ZBET), for use with the newly enhanced JK604D drilling laser. The ZBET has been designed...
Hi, I'm Marin (male ๐Ÿ˜), a grad student in control engineering, doing most of my work on AUVs, which is also my main thesis theme - I'm working on a...
Hello, what would be the best way to control 4 sensored BLDC motors at the same time? Using 12 PWM channels for 12 phases, as well as 12 pins for...
I am trying to make electric battery powered car. I must know what should be the max. speed it can attend for designing required gears and other parts. I know...