[​IMG]

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i don't know how to reply to this.
    but is the answer the funny car with the weird shape :?:
  • makru921
    makru921
    Yes, the car which looks like a vintage one - thats the one which is required.
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    i think on the right side of the balance a car and a vintage car is required......
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Guys i know the answer ,but i don't the way to solve these kind of puzzles.

so Please give a brief explanation along with your answer also
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    let the modern car be a.
    vintage car be b.
    bus be c.

for the first equilibrium condition, 2a+3b=2c
    for the second equilibrium condition, 2a+b=b+c =>2a=c.
    therefore, for the third equilibrium condition, a+b+c=3a+x.
    but c=2a. substitue this and 3a+b=3a+x. => x=b.

so the answer is b i.e, the vintage car. 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Take the second balance, bus = 2 cars.
    So in the third one, a bus is balanced by 2 cars ,a car is balanced by 1 car.

One different kind of car is left , so that should be balanced on the other end.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    This is the answer guys
    The Carriage = 2, the Car = 3 and the Bus = 6
    now can anyone please explain me how it comes?It goes totally out of my mind

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm Marin (male 😁), a grad student in control engineering, doing most of my work on AUVs, which is also my main thesis theme - I'm working on a...
Hello, what would be the best way to control 4 sensored BLDC motors at the same time? Using 12 PWM channels for 12 phases, as well as 12 pins for...
I am trying to make electric battery powered car. I must know what should be the max. speed it can attend for designing required gears and other parts. I know...
Hi am an ECE final year student and i am doing a project on Autonomous Parallel Car Parking and am using an RC car for this purpose. I wanted the...
Wishing Many Happy Returns Of The Day To BCA_GIRL 😁 May your dreams come true! :myparty:🎉:myparty: