Hi there!

Hi,

I'm Marin (male 😁), a grad student in control engineering, doing most of my work on AUVs, which is also my main thesis theme - I'm working on a miniature 4 DOF AUV for which I made my own brushless propulsion system based on bldcs used in RC.
I've never been a part of any online control engineering community, and am looking forward to broadening my horizons πŸ˜€, meeting people and most importantly - learning πŸ˜€

see you!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Marin πŸ˜€ ! Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Marin, We would like to know more about Control Engineering and you work. πŸ˜€

Welcome to the CE Family.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE Marin!Looking for active participation from you!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Marin.
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Hellooo Marin ..
    Welcome to CE..
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE marin
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE buddy
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, MarinπŸ˜€
    Hope to see you here often.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! I bet our members would be interested in hearing more about your project in our forums if you'd like to share.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, what would be the best way to control 4 sensored BLDC motors at the same time? Using 12 PWM channels for 12 phases, as well as 12 pins for...
I am trying to make electric battery powered car. I must know what should be the max. speed it can attend for designing required gears and other parts. I know...
Hi am an ECE final year student and i am doing a project on Autonomous Parallel Car Parking and am using an RC car for this purpose. I wanted the...
Wishing Many Happy Returns Of The Day To BCA_GIRL 😁 May your dreams come true! :myparty:πŸŽ‰:myparty:
A national conference on recent developments in civil engineering (RDCE-2011) will be organized by the department of Civil Engineering, MIT Manipal from January 13 to 15 2011. The themes of...