Intel launches processor with integrated graphics

Intel has announced new Intel Atom processors that feature integrated graphics built directly into the CPU, enabling improved performance and smaller, more energy-efficient designs in a new generation of netbooks.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    That's another step forward in moving towards fast and more efficient computing
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    That's very nice....it will improve computer's performance..
  • shagun37
    shagun37
    that must be fastest than ever used processors

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys. Can you help me out with the companies where i can do Industrial training during Summer..
Infosys is conducting joint campus placement. Please tell me the tips and tricks to score in the written test. what topics and which books should I prefer? what are the...
Hello guys here is a lovely prank ..that i created today...you can play this on your friends and have fun...Please click on this link before reading next My Pranks ..here...
The guys at ACCOUNTINGHOMEWORKTUTORcom are one of the pioneers in the field of Accounts and Finance Assignments help. They provide the guidance in the areas Accounting homework help & financial...
I need some INNOVATIVE projects in electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) .Can anyone give it .Its urgent Also suggest some websites & companies which would help me to do these...