funny Prank created by me

Hello guys here is a lovely prank ..that i created today...you can play this on your friends and have fun...Please click on this link before reading next
#-Link-Snipped-#
..here is the coding for this trick

My Pranks

Hello Guys
[url=javascript:mytrick()]
[img]click.gif[/img]
[/url]

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Re: funny Prank ,,created by me

Guys if someone has opened this link...and he faces problem in closing it...
    then simply open window task manager by using ctrl+alt+delete.and end task by selecting browser..you will be able to close it
    Thanks
  • naturalbornlgnd
    naturalbornlgnd

If you don't want to close your browser then don't click taht damn link at all
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

naturalbornlgnd
    If you don't want to close your browser then don't click taht damn link at all
    hey I am sorry..if you suffer..but this is for information only
    Have fun....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The guys at ACCOUNTINGHOMEWORKTUTORcom are one of the pioneers in the field of Accounts and Finance Assignments help. They provide the guidance in the areas Accounting homework help & financial...
I need some INNOVATIVE projects in electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) .Can anyone give it .Its urgent Also suggest some websites & companies which would help me to do these...
Guys many times i see pop up windows while surfing on internet... what are they ???Are they harmful???😕😕
Firefox, one of the leading opensource web browsers for desktop will now also be soon available with mobile also The new offering from Mozilla is being said to be a...
Hi,every one.First of all i introduce my self.My name is Afsal,am a final year student in Instrument technology. Really this one is very helping.Am so glad, being an member in...