Infosys Campus placement

Infosys is conducting joint campus placement. Please tell me the tips and tricks to score in the written test.

what topics and which books should I prefer?
what are the main areas to put stress on?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    As far as I know Infosys concentrate on Puzzles and English.

So practice few puzzles for Shakunthala Devi book.

For english few words will be enough.
  • patsham
    patsham
    Did u mean for aptitude? If so u can refer R.S.Agrawal or Barron's book. Also Shakuntala devi book as refered by ES is very useful.All the best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys here is a lovely prank ..that i created today...you can play this on your friends and have fun...Please click on this link before reading next My Pranks ..here...
The guys at ACCOUNTINGHOMEWORKTUTORcom are one of the pioneers in the field of Accounts and Finance Assignments help. They provide the guidance in the areas Accounting homework help & financial...
I need some INNOVATIVE projects in electrical & electronics engineering (EEE) .Can anyone give it .Its urgent Also suggest some websites & companies which would help me to do these...
Guys many times i see pop up windows while surfing on internet... what are they ???Are they harmful???😕😕
Firefox, one of the leading opensource web browsers for desktop will now also be soon available with mobile also The new offering from Mozilla is being said to be a...