Instrumentation and control project : temperature control

Hallo guys
Guess im new!need some help on a instrumentation and control project.....its my diploma final year.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Help.........anything to do with temperature control...

vza
    Hallo guys
    Guess im new!need some help on a instrumentation and control project.....its my diploma final year.....
    Do not rush!

First of all, you should post your query in the right section. Moving your thread to CE Project Ideas & Seminar Topics section.

I recommend that you go through Lectures 1-4 present in our newbie training section (links available in my signature).

What kind of help are you expecting from other engineers? Your question is open ended. Take a moment to think & then post.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, could any one of you tell me what exactly is the use of "scroll lock" key in the keyboard😎
Hello everybody! I am really new to microcontrollers, really really new, I have ZERO experience on this area. But I want to learn and need everydbodys help. So a question:...
CEans, Now our new members can enjoy the 'Private Messaging' facility! Yes! You can send private messages to other members on CrazyEngineers forum. The quota is only 10 messages to...
hey there....i am looking to build a line follower using the pic16f877.....i plan on using red leds and phototransistors for my sensors and also want to use the whole concept...
Can any one have an idea what the exactly Ajax technology is? 😕