Install Replicant on your phone?

Just wondering who all is going to be brave enough to install the #-Link-Snipped-# OS on their smartphone!

I don't have one yet, though I've been tempted to get one just to play with it. Now Replicant tempts me all the more.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, that's quite an good find. I think I'll try it out but dont' have a machine spare at the moment. 😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone!! I am a final year student of ECE and want to do a project using the applications of DSP and soft computing in wireless communication. please suggest and...
hello CEans 😀 there must be some CEans appearing for the CAT 2011 which starts today and extends till 18th november, 2011. the prometric is conducting the online test this...
Hello, I am currently in f y btech computer engineering. My dream is to get hired by top companies like Microsoft, Google and Facebook and work abroad. So during these...
I am referring to the topic, window design with Non-parametric spectrum estimation. Anybody has any idea, that what is actually point of maximum leakage in spectrum estimation? Thanks in advance.
Do anyone know what is Direct X, and how it is useful in the multimedia related tasks.