CAT 22 October 2011 experiences!

hello CEans ๐Ÿ˜€

there must be some CEans appearing for the CAT 2011 which starts today and extends till 18th november, 2011. the prometric is conducting the online test this year too. and if there are any CAT takers here in CE do share your experiences here ๐Ÿ˜€ it'll be of help to others. ๐Ÿ˜€

cheers!

P.S: as i am posting this the feedback from the first slot test takers was that the paper was moderate and questions were doable. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    exam date: 30.10.2011.
    slot: morning
    level of difficulty: 2.5 - 3 / 5 (easy)
    quant/ DI: 2.5/5 (easy to attempt)
    verbal/LR: 3/5

the quants section was very easy and atleast 10 could be easily attempted. the DI sets were easier than those that have been appearing the past few days. only one DI was testing and i skipped one question in that and i think i've got one error in there ๐Ÿ˜” every one were attempting around 22-24 questions out of 30.

the verbal section had easy RCs. they were direct with no need for inferences which made the work easier. the logical part was also easy and doable by everyone. but i found the application based questions like the para jumble and para completion were testing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am currently in f y btech computer engineering. My dream is to get hired by top companies like Microsoft, Google and Facebook and work abroad. So during these...
I am referring to the topic, window design with Non-parametric spectrum estimation. Anybody has any idea, that what is actually point of maximum leakage in spectrum estimation? Thanks in advance.
Do anyone know what is Direct X, and how it is useful in the multimedia related tasks.
guyz can plz help me to write these programs in c............ 1. program to reverse of an array using pointers parameters. 2.program to find greatest no. among three no. without...
Define storage area network and write its utility. That's the question I've been asked. It'd be nice if someone can provide an answer to this question. I'm totally new to...