Inside iPhone Makers Foxconn Zhengzhou Plant - RARE Video! [Must Watch]

We all know that Apple is always very secretive about how it's iPhone goes through the production line. Even seeing photos of the Foxconn Zhengzhou plant are a rare commodity.
And now here we have a video from the insides of the plant that give us a rare glimpse into how Foxconn employs 115,000 workers and produces 70 percent of all the iPhones for Apple.

See it -

Since the video is entirely in Chinese, I am not able to understand a word they are saying. Any chinese engineers here can help us translate it? (at least the excerpts?)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I read somewhere that the Chinese workers would line up in front of Foxconn factories with hopes to get some contract work every day. Most of the electronic goods are manufactured in China in the same factories and the products are labeled differently.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, a real-looking photograph outs the following tech specs for the upcoming game console from Sony - the mighty Play Station 4. I don't know whether the document attached is...
Hi frndz I m Vivek kumar ,a student of computer science engineering at bhubaneswar. I love programming and desperate to learn as much as i can.And i hope i would...
why we are use in multiple of 11 kv in transmission
shud i prefer college over stream or stream over college.......for doing engineering
i did my BE... now doing my ME in mechatronics... i'm searching for some good idea for doing ME project whic should be an preparatory for my Ph.D., in the...