innovative person

myself D.kalpana shree pursuing my b.e. degree in s.a.engineering college. My aim is to get placed in an reputed organisation and work on innovative and creative projects. my hobbies are teaching,reading books..

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    kalpana shree
    myself D.kalpana shree pursuing my b.e. degree in s.a.engineering college. My aim is to get placed in an reputed organisation and work on innovative and creative projects. my hobbies are teaching,reading books..
    nice to see one more class mate in CE. HappyπŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Looks like #-Link-Snipped-# has motivated most of her engineering class to join us. πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us. Looks like #-Link-Snipped-# has motivated most of her engineering class to join us. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ya. I have posted about CE in group id
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Welcome to CE shree. . πŸ˜€
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Welcome.. πŸ˜€ Soon many of my college mates will join here too πŸ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, kalpana
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE!
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to the innovative CEan !πŸ˜€ , #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Kalps , aarthi , aish 3 of my classmates are here nice to see. . Why can i share this to my boys . . Yeah they are awaiting . . Hope will see all of my classmates here as soon as possible . . πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kalpana means imagination. So even starting with the name itself you have the makings for a creative career.

Welcome.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here kalpana.

I miss CEan #-Link-Snipped-#
    She had also brought lots of friends to CE.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Kalpana!

Do you know your super senior (2010 graduated) Srilekha G? She's ma friend... She's also from SA Engineering College... πŸ˜€
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    😁 Welcome to CE, Kalpana!

Do you know your super senior (2010 graduated) Srilekha G? She's ma friend... She's also from SA Engineering College... πŸ˜€
    my friend is like me... she too wont know her.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    aarthivg
    my friend is like me... she too wont know her.
    Oh fine... Okie... You too didn't know her right... Whatey College!!! πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is Ishwariya of eee depatment ... my hobbies are gardening and pencil sketching....i knew crazy engineers through my friend aarthi
Okay so this program was asked from me in an interview and in spite of answering all the previous questions I couldn't clear it because I could not write this...
Hey all, Do any of you have FlashLite enabled phones like Samsung STAR, Samsung MONTE, Samsung CORBY? Have you ever tried writing codes for it? Have you tried developing custom...
When searched for this doubt, I found different answers.Got very confused.Someone help to find correct. The answers which I found for this are 1) Due to: average voltage generated by...
Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath ​ ​​ ​Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath..The AIRE mask is a concept that hails from the mind...