to update knowledge regarding engineering feild

this is Ishwariya of eee depatment ... my hobbies are gardening and pencil sketching....i knew crazy engineers through my friend aarthi

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    ishwariya
    this is Ishwariya of eee depatment ... my hobbies are gardening and pencil sketching....i knew crazy engineers through my friend aarthi
    great @#-Link-Snipped-#. Be active member.
    +1 classmate
    forgot to mention your nick name: terror
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, we can have our own mini-Pensil Sketch club here πŸ˜€ . Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. We hope you will enjoy CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# Good to have you here. πŸ‘

#-Link-Snipped-# we would love to see all your classmates here.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    AbraKaDabra
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# we would love to see all your classmates here. :cean:
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#
    Sure. I have posted the welcome to CE in my class group id. you can expect more 60+
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Welcome to CE ish... πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    One more Sketch artist here, Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# you can make team πŸ˜€
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    godfather
    One more Sketch artist here, Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# you can make team πŸ˜€
    good plan #-Link-Snipped-#πŸ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Terror!

Say some more about yourself... And also ask #-Link-Snipped-# to introduce herself, which she hasn't done for a long time... πŸ˜›
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    😁 Welcome to CE, Terror!

Say some more about yourself... And also ask #-Link-Snipped-# to introduce herself, which she hasn't done for a long time... πŸ˜›
    Complaining about me to my class terror itself ah anna... as I dint give my introduction yetπŸ˜‰
    aarthivg
    Complaining about me to my class terror itself ah anna... as I dint give my introduction yetπŸ˜‰
    Yeah... Got caught huh??? πŸ˜›
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yeah... Got caught huh??? πŸ˜›
    Thats not at all possible. She is my friend.πŸ˜‰ You cant get my introduction
    aarthivg
    I will get it from her... πŸ˜›
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    I will get it from her... πŸ˜›
    all the bestπŸ˜‰
    aarthivg
    all the bestπŸ˜‰
    She's not online... And she has posted just one message till now.... 😲
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    She's not online... And she has posted just one message till now.... 😲
    because of that only, I said you all the best. (confidence anna)
    aarthivg
    because of that only, I said you all the best. (confidence anna)
    Hmm... Nice way of tackling things... πŸ˜›
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    Hmm... Nice way of tackling things... πŸ˜›
    I am good at thatπŸ˜‰
  • ishwariya
    ishwariya
    aarthivg
    aarthi enough too much of publicity is not good ma!!!!!
  • ishwariya
    ishwariya
    aarthivg
    your introduction shall i tell ?@arthi v.g
    ishwariya
    aarthi enough too much of publicity is not good ma!!!!!
    Finally you are here... So Ishwariya, why don't you say something about Aarthi???
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Praveen-Kumar
    Finally you are here... So Ishwariya, why don't you say something about Aarthi???
    😲 not possible
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Praveen-Kumar
    hello praveen why didnt you asked me ? ?
    aravindharaj
    hello praveen why didnt you asked me ? ?
    Yeah man!!! You too are there... Please say... 😁
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Praveen-Kumar
    Yeah man!!! You too are there... Please say... 😁
    too late man. . She has locked me . . . Advance birthday wishes whats the treat . . πŸ˜€
    aravindharaj
    too late man. . She has locked me . . . Advance birthday wishes whats the treat . . πŸ˜€
    Eeks... πŸ˜” Lets see...
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Praveen-Kumar
    Eeks... πŸ˜” Lets see...
    she has swear me that to giving chocolate tomorrow for not saying . . If she wouldnt i'll be on your side. .
    aravindharaj
    she has swear me that to giving chocolate tomorrow for not saying . . If she wouldnt i'll be on your side. .
    Double done... But only tomorrow. If she gives day after, it cannot be accepted... Just for one choc you are gone??? Omg!!! πŸ˜”
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Praveen-Kumar
    Double done... But only tomorrow. If she gives day after, it cannot be accepted... Just for one choc you are gone??? Omg!!! πŸ˜”
    In my group we wont keep our promises . . . But some interesting things will happen like this . . Will see . . πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay so this program was asked from me in an interview and in spite of answering all the previous questions I couldn't clear it because I could not write this...
Hey all, Do any of you have FlashLite enabled phones like Samsung STAR, Samsung MONTE, Samsung CORBY? Have you ever tried writing codes for it? Have you tried developing custom...
When searched for this doubt, I found different answers.Got very confused.Someone help to find correct. The answers which I found for this are 1) Due to: average voltage generated by...
Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath ​ ​​ ​Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath..The AIRE mask is a concept that hails from the mind...
Current technology can make virtual dressing rooms a reality. One can try different out fits on images in a mirror without hiding in a cramped trial cubicle without the hassle...