Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath

Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath
[​IMG]
Charge Your Smartphone With The Power Of Your Breath..The AIRE mask is a concept that hails from the mind of Joao Paulo Lammoglia, where it will rely on the power of your breath, converting it to electricity thanks to tiny wind turbines. All you need to do is ensure the AIRE mask remains connected to an iOS-powered device, breathe as usual, and you are good to go.

Replies

• ysr shk
    ysr shk
    Is this affects on human body...?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ysr shk
    I don't think so... It would be better to be said by a doc rather than me... 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    ysr shk
    I don't know , It would affect body but surely affect sleep. sleeping with wires arround you😨.
    Here is something interesing I found:
    Average power output , Peak per breath

Average Male: .5w, 1.1w
    Average Female: .4w, .9w
    Crying Child: .9w, 2.7w
    Female Teenager on phone: 3.5w, 5.4w
    Male Teenager on phone: .001w, .001w
    Getting (Female Teenager on phone) attention: 2.77w, 3.5w
    Politician: 56.9w, 99.1w
    Politician during campaign: 1766w,😉
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ianoop
    I don't know , It would affect body but surely affect sleep. sleeping with wires arround you😨.
    Here is something interesing I found:
    Average power output , Peak per breath

Average Male: .5w, 1.1w
    Average Female: .4w, .9w
    Crying Child: .9w, 2.7w
    Female Teenager on phone: 3.5w, 5.4w
    Male Teenager on phone: .001w, .001w
    Getting (Female Teenager on phone) attention: 2.77w, 3.5w
    Politician: 56.9w, 99.1w
    Politician during campaign: 1766w,😉
    Nice research dude... 😀
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Nice one.I think it may effect the health.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Current technology can make virtual dressing rooms a reality. One can try different out fits on images in a mirror without hiding in a cramped trial cubicle without the hassle...
Everyone knows that the whole education section in India and if I'm right; in the world world, has become a pure business where more importance is given to picking out...
Given the ever growing engineering college fees, engineering education is costlier than ever. I wonder how many of student CEans are funding their own education and not relying on parent's...
This is a restaurant that is almost literally out of the world! It blends so well with the surroundings as to be almost invisible. https://www.worldbuildingsdirectory.com/project.cfm?id=1701
Hi all,m My name is vaibhav currently doing job in one Infosec firm as a system admin. I want to go in Information Security Field....now with the job of system...