Innovative & Interesting Final Year ECE Project

hi.. pl suggest any innovative project for ece final yr that is easy and interesting!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello, please pay attention to the way you ask question. Are there any existing ideas in your mind that you think are innovative & interesting? If yes, share it with us so that we know what type of ideas you're looking at. I'd also recommend you to go through the ideas contributed by CEans in this section. I'm sure you will find lot of innovative and new ideas.
  • honeytha30
    honeytha30
    actually my college askin to do the project by ourself.... i.e its inbuilt....it should not be d one which is existing.... i don hav any idea about the title and how to start it.... so kindly give me some ideas lik any websites to prefer or some good topics... kindly let me know as soon as possible.... am a final yr ece student...
  • honeytha30
    honeytha30
    thanks a lot for sugggesting dat... is it a ieee project????
  • TAHIR_HUSSAIN
    TAHIR_HUSSAIN
    , what is d best book 4 robotics.
    To mke all basic and practical knowledge strong.
  • Sumana E N
    Sumana E N
    can u suggest a new innovation in speech processing applications??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey , i want to know the value of voltage that can be got from a human voice signal? it would be better if you also help me with the...
What will be the height of a pole made up of all the millimetre cubes in one cubic metre, if placed one on top of another ? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
In my neighbourhood lives a man who weighs 200 pounds. He has two sons. They both weigh 100 pounds each. On a festival day they decide to go across the...
Suspect Name: My name is Izhar! But.. iAstro will do! ๐Ÿ˜€ Suspect's Learning Field: Electronics & Telecommunication! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tracked Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India! Suspect's Occupation: I'm currently a student. Diploma...
Hi there, i have a DC device wich working on -48VDC (-41~-59 Volts). it's supplied by a rectifier (floating voltage of the rectifier is -54V). when the AC power got...