CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@honeytha30 • 02 Jul, 2010
hi.. pl suggest any innovative project for ece final yr that is easy and interesting!!
@Kaustubh Katdare • 02 Jul, 2010 Hello, please pay attention to the way you ask question. Are there any existing ideas in your mind that you think are innovative & interesting? If yes, share it with us so that we know what type of ideas you're looking at. I'd also recommend you to go through the ideas contributed by CEans in this section. I'm sure you will find lot of innovative and new ideas.
@honeytha30 • 13 Aug, 2010 actually my college askin to do the project by ourself.... i.e its inbuilt....it should not be d one which is existing.... i don hav any idea about the title and how to start it.... so kindly give me some ideas lik any websites to prefer or some good topics... kindly let me know as soon as possible.... am a final yr ece student...
@honeytha30 • 15 Aug, 2010 thanks a lot for sugggesting dat... is it a ieee project????
@TAHIR_HUSSAIN • 17 Aug, 2010 , what is d best book 4 robotics.
To mke all basic and practical knowledge strong.
@Sumana E N • 11 Sep, 2015 can u suggest a new innovation in speech processing applications??
6.7k views

Related Posts

@Farjand · Mar 6, 2011

Friends can you imagine life without plastics? Well possibly no. Humans have invented plastics recently may be about 1800 A.D. Well so let us discuss the process of plastic molding....
1.9k views

@Rishabh Poddar · Jul 30, 2012

Can someone give me a link, where I can find the 8086 Processor Assembly Level Coding for these programs: 1.Matrix Addition 2.Matrix Subtraction 3.Matrix Transpose 4.Finding Positive and Negative Numbers...
1.5k views

@nenuadwani · Apr 3, 2011

There are two cities A and B 1000 km apart. An elephant is having 3000 bananas with him which he has to carry from city A to B. He can...
2.8k views

@Manish Sheoran · Oct 2, 2010

I heared Oscillator is a device which generates sinewaves signals and generator is one generates sawtooth, triangular or square wave.IN functions we use generators to produce electricity, and i think...
3.7k views

@Anuj Pratap Singh · Mar 1, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : As the conventional steering system i.e. two wheel steering system fails to meet the challenge of improving steering response and vehicle stability at certain speed....
3k views