Infosys Joining Dates 2013

The IT slowdown may have hit the IT industry; but I've been hearing that Infosys, which is currently under Mr. Narayana Murthy is all set to make a difference this year. When most of the companies are delaying joining dates, I'm hearing that Infosys will start sending joining dates to selected candidates by September and the follow up with other candidates in batches.

Most of the selected candidates in the previous recruitment session are expected to receive their joining dates by November - December this year.

If you've been selected in Infy and are waiting for joining dates; please post any information you've obtained here so that everyone can benefit.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have always noted that, birds stand on the open-wire of the between two electric poles, but nothing happens to them. Even though very large amount of current is passing...
Found another good article on Opensource, would like to share : https://opensource.com/life/13/7/10-secrets-open-source-communities
LG has introduced pocket sized printer called LG PD233 in Indian markets with a price tag of Rs. 14,990. Those of you who love to have 'hard copies' of their...
Vu 4K TV has been launched in India with a bank-breaking price tag of Rs. 9,00,000. Considering that the rivals like Samsung have launched the 4K TV sets in India...
Before you panic and raise an alarm regarding this event, we can assure you there are no ill intensions involved in this process. Software hacking experts Charlie Miller and Chris...