LG PD233 Pocket Photo Printer Price In India Is Rs. 14,990

LG has introduced pocket sized printer called LG PD233 in Indian markets with a price tag of Rs. 14,990. Those of you who love to have 'hard copies' of their sweetest memories may consider this ultra-portable photo printer. The device is compatible & ideal for use with your Android or iOS powered phones or tablets. The gadget is so small that it can literally fit in your pockets or the corner of your business suitcase. Dimensions wise, it measures 72.4x120.9x24.0mm and weighs only 212 grams.

slide

The printer connects with your phone either through NFC (Near Field Communication), Bluetooth or USB. The best thing about this printer is that it uses the 'Zink Photo Paper'. This is a special paper that embeds ink in the paper itself and the photos printed using the paper are Smudge-proof, water resistant, tear-resistant.

LG offers a dedicated App on both iOS and Android platforms called 'Pocket Photo App' that lets you manage all your printing job effortlessly. You can quickly create QR codes as well. We've a video that shows the device in action.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    This is an awesome gadget, Very Pocket compatible.
    But what about the additional cost of ink refilling & Zink photo paper, which will be very costly.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing. Bluetooth and NFC. What is the average print time of the device?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    OK , I will buy this! I just loved this 😀 And Interested to know the answer to the question of Abhishek.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Interesting and must have gadget for every Photo and scenery geek in the world

Well handy and design looks cool too I think if service and speed is apt we have a new gadget of the year here in the market
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was just reading about this LG Pocket Photo Printer
    LG Pocket Photo uses ZINK or zero ink technology. Users get colourful ZINK sheets (2x3 inch) with the device. These ZINK sheets themselves carry colors! Therefore, this device needs no ink.
    The printer simply heats the dye in the sheets to reproduce colours and deliver prints. These sheets can be easily loaded by opening the device’s back flap.

I checked the price too. It says - an additional pack of 30 ZINK sheets costs Rs 1,099, so the cost per print is about Rs. 37.

@#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# I hope your question is answered.
    Answering my own question: Depending on the colours in the image, prints take up to 40-50 seconds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vu 4K TV has been launched in India with a bank-breaking price tag of Rs. 9,00,000. Considering that the rivals like Samsung have launched the 4K TV sets in India...
Before you panic and raise an alarm regarding this event, we can assure you there are no ill intensions involved in this process. Software hacking experts Charlie Miller and Chris...
Most of us know that Firewall can be piece of hardware or software.Firewall acts as shield which protects the computer.Hackers try to access server data by brute forcing SSH account,...
For retrieving stolen mobile phones, the Russian Metro Police have come up with an interesting idea. They are planning to install devices across various subway stations in Moscow that shall...
Almost all of you might have gone through the painful procedure of getting your blood drawn for diagnostic tests. While in some tests a drop of blood is enough for...