Infosys Joining Dates 2013

Infosys seems to have delayed the joining dates again. I've been mailed by several candidates asking whether the joining dates for all the candidates recruited in the current season have been delayed or it's only for a few colleges.

I'm not sure if Infosys is sending joining letters college wise or following the alphabet to decide who joins first; but the delay might be justified because Infy' hasn't had a great financial quarter.

Infosys has recently won a government project which might speed up the process of recruiting new candidates; but it's just a speculation.

I request all those who've obtained communication from Infy to tell us about the updates they have so that everyone's well informed.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    My first call letter was dated May. But later it was postponed to August this year.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CDAC CCAT 2013 takers, if you wish to discuss your results, ranks, center preferences, preparation tips et al, please use this discussion thread. I see that several threads are being...
I wish to know what exactly is baushinger effect? Can someone explain it to me, please?
Based on a true story! Do you know anyone who's done this? Share this with them 😉 Chuck
Whats In Name & bioramani has already resurrected "Weekly Technical Discussion" but that's our "weekend dose",what about rest 6 days ? Well,I have an idea : - This event won't...
Dear CEAN's, i make a blog on blogspot and i make several pages of it but i don't know that how to post on a particular page because everytime i...