India's tuberculosis challenge.

with increasing population of country. tuberculosis death rate is also increasing...what effect can be seen can due to this?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This is not a place of Bio research this is a technical forum and only a hand full have any idea of these topics
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Problem of Tuberculosis is contagious (even just via a breath), lack of awareness and mindset makes it more dangerous.
    --People think it is just simple cough for extended days but the time it caught , its now on advance stage.
    --Second think is lengthy treatment of continuous 6-9 months of drugs and any looseness in treatment invites Tuberculosis again.
    --Drug which is in current system is also 30 years old and very slow progress in it.(Seeing such huge numbers of victims IMA should think about it)

Cure rate is high as 87% but the number of infection is also as high as 2.3 million per year.
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    o
    jeffrey samuel
    This is not a place of Bio research this is a technical forum and only a hand full have any idea of these topics
    yes sir...may be. but in high level professional exams like IES, IAS all type of questions are also impotent.. so if there in CE have any limitation about question then pleas guide me i will follow your suggestion..
  • anjali zendre
    anjali zendre
    ianoop
    Problem of Tuberculosis is contagious (even just via a breath), lack of awareness and mindset makes it more dangerous.
    --People think it is just simple cough for extended days but the time it caught , its now on advance stage.
    --Second think is lengthy treatment of continuous 6-9 months of drugs and any looseness in treatment invites Tuberculosis again.
    --Drug which is in current system is also 30 years old and very slow progress in it.(Seeing such huge numbers of victims IMA should think about it)

Cure rate is high as 87% but the number of infection is also as high as 2.3 million per year.
    thanks sir...
    for your information...
    it will defiantly help me for my competition..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is the boiling point of water is always 100'c it does not affect by atmospheric condition?
There pressure and stress both have same unit N/m^2.then what is difference between them.?
Establishing air superiority in today’s complex global security climate requires the unprecedented capabilities and versatility that only the F-35 Lightning II can offer. Conceived in the mid 1990s, the tri-variant...
Well i guess the title says it all. can anyone suggest a good author ?
From my experience and other reports of surveys, i have found that : Male : generally autocratic and domminating. Female : generally democratic and pleasing to work with. what are...