Indian Navy Online Application Details

Glad to inform you all that there are openings in Indian Navy. For Engineers who aspire to serve our nation well there is an opportunity for us. The online application for it has already been started. Both male and female candidates can apply. Female candidates can apply for Short Service Commission only. For more information visit #-Link-Snipped-#
Who had already applied for it please share your experience with us.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just adding a quick note - the eligibility criteria for electrical, electronics, mechanical, power engineering, telecommunications, instrumentation, civil, aerospace, naval engineering, metallurgy, production, information technology and control engineering is 60% [University Entry Scheme for Technical/ Executive Branch Short Service Commission For Pre-Final year B.E/ B.Tech]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alrighty, you are a little less around these days , no worries. We are all wishing you a very happy birthday! 🎉 PS:CEans - you can read about ASk here...
"ICERECT 12" 1st International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics Computer Science and Technology organized by Department of Electronics & Communication, Department of Computer Science and Department of Information Technology...
Let's say I have USD 3,000 to spend (I wish 😒 ). Which computer is better and why? 1. 15" MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up...
yesterday i found a site englishleap they are providing english spoken help...with online assistance. can anyone tell me are they reliable or its something fake site as there are lot...
Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care...