Happy Birthday Ash!

Alrighty,

you are a little less around these days , no worries.

We are all wishing you a very happy birthday!
๐ŸŽ‰

PS:CEans - you can read about ASk here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Happy Birthday Ash!! miss you always !!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Many more happy returns of the day #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€Have a blast!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello Ash boy , Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜€

Where are you?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Happy Birthday #-Link-Snipped-#. Have a Long Life!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy Birthday friend ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ash boy! Happy Birthday. I sent several messages to you over Gtalk but you were too busy to receive them ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Hope to see you back in action on CE soon!
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Happy B'day 2 u..
    Enjoy ur day...
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy Birthday ASH !
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    whoa, hey guys, thanks for the wishes! ๐Ÿ˜€ checking up on CE after a while.. hehe

#-Link-Snipped-#
    sorry didnt reply on gtalk.. u were right, quite busy.. didnt realized ur msgs ๐Ÿ˜”
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    you come and vanish in a flash, I would rather change your name to 'fl'ash boy ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"ICERECT 12" 1st International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics Computer Science and Technology organized by Department of Electronics & Communication, Department of Computer Science and Department of Information Technology...
Let's say I have USD 3,000 to spend (I wish ๐Ÿ˜’ ). Which computer is better and why? 1. 15" MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up...
yesterday i found a site englishleap they are providing english spoken help...with online assistance. can anyone tell me are they reliable or its something fake site as there are lot...
Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care...
Why HMV/Trucks only use diesel? Why not Petrol? Also, why is it more cheaper than Petrol, even though it gives more mileage? How is CNG different from Petrol and Diesel?