Hello

Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care for him all the time. But he will go to daycare ,So I want to attend GRE test. Oh, I have a master degree in China in agricultrue University of Hebei.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome Jincui,we want you to actively participate in discussions and share your knowledge......by the china is needs your expertise since they have dearth in development of agriculture & pharmacy
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    jincui
    Hello, everyone. My name is Jincui An, I come from China and came here (Uinted States) last year. I have a baby, he is 2 years old mostly, I care for him all the time. But he will go to daycare ,So I want to attend GRE test. Oh, I have a master degree in China in agricultrue University of Hebei.
    Welcome to CE, Friend! We hope to see you around here often. ๐Ÿ‘ Keep posting.
    It is good to have biotech engineers here.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai Jincui,welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why HMV/Trucks only use diesel? Why not Petrol? Also, why is it more cheaper than Petrol, even though it gives more mileage? How is CNG different from Petrol and Diesel?
Amdocs comes with a dream status in my college. The selection procedure is tough, of course! Its aptitude paper is a five section paper. Logical Reasoning is tested by- Syllogism,...
In campus, Accenture selection procedure consists of 2 Rounds. Round 1- Aptitude Test. Accenture's aptitude test consists of- Quants- Mathematical operators, Cubes, Data Sufficiency (to be more importance!) Verbal- Reading...
Leading electronics companies like Apple and Samsung have been shelling out ground-breaking gadgets one after the other and I feel overwhelmed. Every new phone that you buy looks Jurassic the...
hello everyone i am a technofreak .I love to have fun in every venture of my life . I consider coding as a passion through which different situations and imaginations...