Indian IT services may see over 1 lakh layoffs by Sept

According to a abstract from the rediff.com:

The Indian IT services sector may see up to five per cent layoffs - amounting to more than one lakh job cuts - over the next six months as companies focus more on cost-cutting due to persisting weakness in global demand.

We all know that the market condition is not, already infosys had layed off over 4000, satyam crisis is not so long... DO you guyz think that worst is still to hit the indian economy specially IT.

Reference:- IT services may see over 1 lakh layoffs by Sept - Rediff.com Business

-CB😒

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes CB you are correct.
    Experts talk says recession is yet to hit india.
    So there will be no wonder if there will be layoffs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Ceans, Rather than making so many threads on the IPL lets Make one Huge Topic and Discussed all about IPL players and Matches here... 😁
Hi! I'm new here, and this is my first contribution for this community. These are web sites where I started to be interested in electronics, so I share it with...
To vote or not to Vote! YES/NO Why?
hello guys i was trying to design a keyboard with braille format input and that converts into normal ASCII. tried it with logic gates,too bulky but posible!&i'm thinking of micro...
Can someone tell me what is the process to get 6 month training in major IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, WIPRO etc.? I would really appreciate your help.