CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 28, 2014

Could you tell us a bit about the Gamification you are talking about so that we all can make better suggestions?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberApr 28, 2014

I think you want conduct a online game event right? Can you please elaborate what are your plans?
    Cancel
  • Meenakshi Rana

MemberApr 28, 2014

Yes you are right I want to conduct an event which includes some tasks and the people can form teams and the moment they complete these tasks they will unlock some badges and will earn some points. These points and badges will make them eligible for some other tasks and there will be designations in the team as well.
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberApr 28, 2014

Online Treasure hunt?

If so then you will need PHP or .net or Java and HTML + CSS+ jQuery or Flash
    Cancel
  • Meenakshi Rana

MemberApr 28, 2014

And how can I judge which is better .net or PHP or Java?
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberApr 28, 2014

php is easy and cheap as per hosting , you can go with it
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 29, 2014

PHP should do the job but you'll definitely need JavaScript (jQuery or others) on the front end. You can host your website on your local network on buy a very cheap domain from BlueHost or Hostgator.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberApr 30, 2014

I'd take a look at the Open Bages project by Mozilla (#-Link-Snipped-#). It's perfect for gamifying a site.

What I'd worry more about is not choice of language but choice of framework/design patterns.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register