Importing Stuff To Google+: Is There A Way?

I am relatively new to Google+. The problem why I did not sign up for the service (when it was first launched) is because I wanted to avoid rebuilding my social image from ground up again. I had done the same earlier when I migrated from Orkut to Facebook. So I want to know is there a way I can import all my Facebook data (status messages, photos, etc) to Google+. Also I wanted to know is there any way to use a plug-in to relay my posts across Google+ when I post something on Facebook or Twitter?

Replies

• sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    I am relatively new to Google+. The problem why I did not sign up for the service (when it was first launched) is because I wanted to avoid rebuilding my social image from ground up again. I had done the same earlier when I migrated from Orkut to Facebook. So I want to know is there a way I can import all my Facebook data (status messages, photos, etc) to Google+. Also I wanted to know is there any way to use a plug-in to relay my posts across Google+ when I post something on Facebook or Twitter?

Try.........#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    sumitshrm45
    Try.........#-Link-Snipped-#
    Thanks, this solves the problem of cross-posting across multiple social networks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we use printf and scanf without stdio.h if yes then why??
It was only a while ago that apple had launched its location-based service with specific hardware as ‘iBeacon’, and suddenly it finds an android based rival. Frank Nuovo, the Ex-Vertu...
Budget Android smartphone manufacturer XOLO has launched the new Q700S in the Indian market for Rs. 9999. Most smartphones from other manufacturers in the sub Rs 10K price bracket tend...
Why the Railway tracks dont have banking? The Rail cannot slow at turnings also without banking? How is it possible?
Hi, I have one question related to scanning, may we scan a pc or a laptop not having an antivirus using the pc which has an antivirus?? If yes..then how??...