CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@arrvvii • 07 Oct, 2014
Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either
1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or
2. Certificate from principal!

In certificate from principal, it has two check marks...
□ student of the final year.....(Im a passed out so...obviously i cant tick this)
□ appeared in the final semester/year exam of the above degree, but has a backlog to be cleared from an earlier semester/year and therefore cannot produce a course completion certificate. (But I ve course completion certificate!)

So, I've course completion certificate. Can i upload it? Will that be ok? Or should i get a certificate from principal? Pl help me out of this trouble...its getting late!

Regards,
Arvi.

gate1 gate2
3k views

Related Posts

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jul 16, 2013

It's been thirty years since the Brand Datsun phased out, and now with its resurrection, Japanese auto-maker Nissan nurtures huge dreams regarding the company-hold in Indian market. To elevate this...
3k views

@shaik muzzamil · Jan 24, 2014

Hi All, I am Muzzamil from Bangalore and I Apologies for any errors/ mistakes in the post below, as this is my first post in LIFE. Firstly i really appreciate...
6.7k views

@anas mohamad · Apr 30, 2012

hey all .. it's my first post here .. i really need your help i'm a mechatronices student .. i want an ideas for the graduation project .. my partner...
3.9k views

@pavan_009 · Dec 2, 2009

can any suggest an interesting topic for mini project in dbms using vb😎
3.8k views

@jbhoi · Oct 10, 2014

Hi, I have gone through the required documents on link https://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/#sup_docs And follow steps as mentioned in that for getting digital signature. But after cropping the box (which is 2...
4.8k views