CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@arrvvii • 07 Oct, 2014
Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either
1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or
2. Certificate from principal!

In certificate from principal, it has two check marks...
□ student of the final year.....(Im a passed out so...obviously i cant tick this)
□ appeared in the final semester/year exam of the above degree, but has a backlog to be cleared from an earlier semester/year and therefore cannot produce a course completion certificate. (But I ve course completion certificate!)

So, I've course completion certificate. Can i upload it? Will that be ok? Or should i get a certificate from principal? Pl help me out of this trouble...its getting late!

Regards,
Arvi.

gate1 gate2
4.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 30, 2014

It's no brainer that accumulation of dust on the surface of solar panels, also called 'soiling', is one of the main reasons that affects the efficiency of solar power plants....
9.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 17, 2015

Xiaomi penetrated Indian markets with their flagship Mi3 phone last year with a bang! The phone was followed up with other phones like Remi 1s and Redmi Note. After announcing...
8.9k views

@ArunSrinivassan · Feb 3, 2012

What is the use of Propeller Shaft in each and every vehicle and also plz tell me what is the difference between Front Wheel , Rear Wheel and Four Wheel...
11.9k views

@yeshwenth · Sep 23, 2006

Can u explain what is the effect on the KVA rating of a transformer when frequency is reduced (say 50 Hz to 25 Hz)......VOLATGE REMAINING CONSTANT......????
12.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 13, 2015

We could witness the day when Lithium-Sulphur batteries replace the Li-Ion batteries. The department of chemistry at the University of Waterloo has a team working on inventing a cheap, lightweight,...
4.9k views