1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Implementation of IPPBX

Question asked by Pratikr in #Coffee Room on Jan 15, 2012
Pratikr
Pratikr 路 Jan 15, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
I selected a topic for my mini project which is 'Implementation of IPPBX' using Asterisk Open Source Software and it got accepted. Infact my group's aim is to customize the Aterisk software to a network consisting of one server and some IP phones. When a call from one IP phone to another occurs it should first be sent to server and then the server should route the call to the specified phone. If an external call from the PSTN occurs it should also be properly routed too.
I want to know what our group should do as the next level/phase of project. If anyone have previous experiences in this field or topic please let me know. Please help me with some advice or books or even websites for reference.

For more details on the Asterisk Open Source Software please visit www.asterisk.org.

😁 Posted in: #Coffee Room
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jan 15, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Thread moved to Electronics | Communications engineering section as the idea has been finalized.

Good project, by the way. 馃榾
Pratikr
Pratikr 路 Jan 17, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Thank u.
pknaveen17
pknaveen17 路 Jan 17, 2012
Rank D2 - MASTER
What is the full name of IPPBX
Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
Rank A1 - PRO
pknaveen17
What is the full name of IPPBX
Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! 馃榾
pknaveen17
pknaveen17 路 Jan 19, 2012
Rank D2 - MASTER
Praveen-Kumar
Its actually IP PBX, which stands for IP (Internet Protocol) PBX (Private branch exchange)! 馃榾
Thanks.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up