How to analyse business after engineering

i want to know what to do to analyse business after b.tech .Its because i found several students becomes B.A in some company and not in development field .What do they need to prepare for this ?What new concepts do they need to keep in mind while analyzing business ?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    vinci
    i want to know what to do to analyse business after b.tech .Its because i found several students becomes B.A in some company and not in development field .What do they need to prepare for this ?What new concepts do they need to keep in mind while analyzing business ?
    You need to know the basics of Business Management for this... There are various courses like BBA and MBA in Finance... Try opting for something and you can be one too! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. The most obvious path to take is to opt for MBA/BBA degree and then find a job as a business analyst. I still do not know what job do BAs do πŸ˜€
    The_Big_K
    Interesting. The most obvious path to take is to opt for MBA/BBA degree and then find a job as a business analyst. I still do not know what job do BAs do πŸ˜€
    It is a sort of getting the business to the company... As we all know (really?) that in a Business School people will be taught based on the experiences. Hell lots of case studies and practical things are taught, so using this knowledge, these MBAs can go to the companies, get to know their background and growth rate and put forward their thoughts on how to grow better using our product, etc. Guess this is what is happening... πŸ˜€ Not even a single MBA in this Engineering forum???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Getting business to a company is I guess best done by the sales & marketing folks. We've many MBAs here. Kidakaka, one of our veteran CEans is from IIM-Indore. Maybe he can shed some light on this.

I just wonder our MBA CEans were more active on CE.
  • vinci
    vinci
    cant an engineer go with BA without MBA?As per knowledge ,in engineering we were taught the basics of Software Engineering that includes terms used by BA's.Also ,is it better job ?
    vinci
    cant an engineer go with BA without MBA?As per knowledge ,in engineering we were taught the basics of Software Engineering that includes terms used by BA's.Also ,is it better job ?
    Yes, provided he has experienced and has proved it... Proved in, I don't know what, but should have previous experience... πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The first UNESCO-certified festival in the country, Kurukshetra of College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, is to be held from February 1 to 4, 2012. Epitomizing its very tagline, β€œthe...
Hey friends, We just put in a hot-water radient floor heat system. We need to insulate under the floor in the crawlspace. Contractor says use bats, plumber says use board-type...
Anyone here who had build a website /app of his own?discuss here with others.I am trying to have one although i have 2 active blogs,2 sites i got from host-gator...
I firmly believe that engineers should work on solving problems for the people who can't afford technology. Mobiles are ubiquitous and I think given the widespread of networks all over...
Apple's never been so open about the kind of hardware they use 'inside', except for the processor, screen etc. I searched a bit online and found that iFixit folks have...