Image Capturing Walking Stick "Trailview 2.0" By Google, Finally Acquires Patent.

Trailview 2.0 is a walking stick developed by Google with cameras & location sensors that are embedded inside the stick.

Whenever, stick touches the ground, the Camera that is embedded in the walking stick snaps the picture.

WalkingStickFig1
WalkingStickFig3
The patent for walking stick Trailview 2.0 was granted on 18th June 2013 based on submission for patent on September 2011.​
It's still not confirmed that whether Google is planning to develop Trailview2.0 & implement this new awesome project.​
I don't support Copyrights at all, but I do back the patents as inventing a hardware from scratch is just uber awesome.​

Source : 'TrailView' 2.0? Google patents image-capturing walking stick – GeekWire

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can't believe that,Every hardware with User-Interface is moving to touch.Shit pisses me off,honestly. I used to think that atleast laptops/Desktops will be spared.But, "NO!" Anyways, My Opinion : I...
Nokia, the Finnish smartphone manufacturer had stunned everyone last year, when it launched the Nokia 808 PureView Camera that featured the astonishing 41 Mega Pixels! And now it seems like,...
Google Inc. is all set to open a chain of retail stores called 'Android Nation' in India later this year. Call it a we-do-what-sells strategy, if you may, but India...
The professors in my college used to pause between lecture and say “Getting It, Na!” to make sure that the students are understanding the lesson being taught, but at times...
I have heard that recently many Nokia Lumia 720 / 820 users are repeatedly reporting the phone hang issues. The issue is especially reported when lots of apps are installed...