I'm a new C++ learner and looking for Mac compiler

Hi guys..
how are you doing all? hope everything is okay
this is my first post here
I'm new to C++ language it is also my first language so I'm a little bit confused and I don't really know much about these stuff.
I was wondering if you guys can help me to find a good C++ compiler
oh and my operating system is Macintosh.
thank you very much.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can go for for any c++ compiler
    ....Currently i am using Borland C++ Compiler 5.5
    It is very good and provide you with very latest c++ library functions
    You can also go for turbo 4.5 not sure about version
    search on google for these
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE !!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family😎

Keep an active participation on CE..!
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE family 👍

Hope you will be active here
  • Rawan
    Rawan
    Thank you goyal420 for the useful information, and thank you guys this is so sweet of you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i and my friends want to design a robot, but every circuit we found had wheels, what we thought was to use a spring(the concept of variable tension) at...
hey!! i am in te.i want some topics for my mini project.how is digital blood pressure meter as a mini project??
Hi I am a recent telecommunication graduate in search of a better career.If tere is any experienced telecom members pls help me out.How can i impprove my knowledge in the...
Twitter has acquired Mixer Labs to move a step forward in its foray into GeoAPI GeoAPI will be integrated directly into the Twitter API, speeding up Twitter’s efforts in the...
There is famous saying 'charity begins at home' I want to prove..it for that I have decided to do something new... I want to design a website....through which i want...