IIT /NIT OR OTHER TOP UNIVERSITIES LECTURE TUTORIALS FOR C Programming

Dear All,

If any one could provide some video tutorial of Good professionals/professors (IITS/NITs/Google or some other top universities)in C programming.Which may help me to learn all the concepts(Arrays/Pattern pgm/string reverse/data structures/pointers/loop/nested loops etc) and programming logics in a realtime manner,and i can be very strong in programming.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our CEans have contributed excellent tutorials and discussions which would be useful to any budding programmer. Check out the following threads on CE -

By #-Link-Snipped-# : #-Link-Snipped-# (Excellent! ๐Ÿ‘ )
    By simplycoder: #-Link-Snipped-# (Another useful resource)
    By #-Link-Snipped-# : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    You can get good knowledge from tutorials by simply coder and vishal. Also check out NPTEL videos on youtube.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Thanks for tagging me, I am would soon take some time out to write further in those tutorials. I encourage the beginners to solve the exercises in the tutorials.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Count as many of us in We are all here to learn and lets learn together here in CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Azar. I did my BE in ECE. I would like to do some extra course meanwhile so that it would be useful for me to get a good...
Can any one tell that how can we increase the system performance while using internet.?
It is expected that in Jharkhand 15 to 30% Drilled tube wells silted or collapsed in 2 to 3 years and get choked, here UPVC casing pipes are used, it...
Guys the topics as suggested in the thread https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/weekly-tech-discussion-topic-suggestion.60259/ And other topics which received second maximum votes in the previous Weekly discussion topic selection threads are all taken for this...
Why grouping in k-map is done in terms of 2 to the power of n?