if you want to start a campaign..

what would your campaign be for? or what would campaign be against??

my campaign's agenda:
-would be for proper disposal and processing of waste ( both households and industries).
-to stop dumping of nuclear and other harmful materials by richer nations onto poor nations and using them as dump-yard..
-that would as well include educating people about ill effects of unhygienic dumping esp of plastics and food items.
-invest more into research work towards producing bio degradable products which needs lesser processing.
-invest in industries and products which are eco-friendly.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is bit strange, but I'm unable to find the owner of Woodlands shoes brand. I've tried to find out information on Wiki and other Internet websites, but no use....
Sir, I am working with a game. in which projects are falling from top of the frame window and a basket is placed at bottom which catches those falling objects....
If any 1 know then please help me out & describe me the steps how to start it & r there any books on design of Presses then please let...
Theses are the answers for today's test: 1. A pile has 34 coins. Two friends Rekha and Rakhi are playing a game in which each of them draws 2 or...
need not b a very advanced one (u can also give advanced ) but should be a place to be explore.