if no iit

well one of my fenz was trying for iit and un-fortunately faild to make the cut now he is waiting for the cet results he wants to pursue computer science in india .... could u guys list some courses and colleges in india and also if possible the admission procedure

thanx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    no_atkt
    well one of my fenz was trying for iit and un-fortunately faild to make the cut now he is waiting for the cet results he wants to pursue computer science in india .... could u guys list some courses and colleges in india and also if possible the admission procedure

thanx
    If I am not mistaken, your friend wants to do four year course in Computer Science engineering. If true, there are numerous colleges in India which offer four year course in CS engineering. IEEE & CET are the exams that your friend will have to appear.

BHU is ranked among the IITs. There are several NITs which are all set to gain the status of IITs in near future. Do let us know if your friend wants admission to college of a particular state. We may then ask our fellow CEans to list out the colleges from that state. 😀

-The Big K-
  • no_atkt
    no_atkt
    as of now he is waiting for the cet results ... lets see what comes out .... thats what i wanna know which colleges come next to iit as far as CS is concerned

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dudes.. i'm scnd yr electrncs student.. planning to do a mini project... my line of inerest is digital electronics.. can anyone guide for a good topic to do.. if not...
hi my name is Jet. i'm a college student, my major is Electrical Engineer. i post this thread to ask for help because i need to interview one person who...
Well actually this thread doesnt belong here but i think it will get more attention here ok as most of u might know the 7 wonders of the world are...
Hi All , It's long back that i joined CE, but at this point of time, I am little confused for myself & seek some healthy suggestions from my senior...
hi all crazy engineers...... i m doing engg.....frm kuk.....i m in 2nd yr computers science..... actli now its the time 4 industrial trainin ...nd i m confused wt to do......shld...