Ideas for mini project in instrumentation and control

well...i want to do a mini-project in da field of instrumentation and control(prefferably)...culd neone...suggest me hw do i select a topic n strt up?????

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Re: culd neone help me out selecting a topic fr a mini-project???

wy dontcha do a $erch on g00gle??? if u ch00se ngineering den u cn als0 find aut wht u r intrested in.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

LOL @ xheavenlyx

Hey Vatsala, I'll give you a hint. Try checking the "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" volumes for ideas that you can check out. They are usually innovative, full of theory and equations and have circuit diagrams. Its a great way to do a mini project that not many others have done..

If you are a student, ask your professors if they have a copy of them. Or check the library.
  • choondu
    choondu

i will suggest you some ways to get a mini project topic...Search in Google for SEMINAR TOPICS and go to one of the sites offering seminar topics.. Pick one topic from there and thn do a related search...

One of my friend found his topic in this way..i remember him saying tht he picked topic from a site called Edufive.com..

here is the link:#-Link-Snipped-#

hope its useful...
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx

ash I think the "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" part jumped off his head and mine too. 😀 Consider me rude like this till I see a reply, many run away after asking for a project. But Im kidding, that is if you reply...more than "one" post.)

Anyway ash gave the best advice.
    If you are a student, ask your professors if they have a copy of them. Or check the library.
    Professors are the best help you can get!

P.S: Im an IEEE member and the projects there are not for anyone in 1st/2nd year students, i think. Most of them are just too involved for beginners. Students who are realllyy interested and want to do something hard then they can choose from there.
  • Vatsala
    Vatsala

thanz a lot evry one....got da help
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx

choondu thanks a lot for coming up with that link. It will be helpful to others looking for mini-projects or seminar topics. If you see any other person asking this point them to this thread or encourage them to search. 😀

Again, thankyou.
  • khyati singh
    khyati singh
    hi i want to ideas 4 mini project on instrument & control enng
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    khyati singh
    Why don't you try starting a new thread? That way, you can get more responses. #-Link-Snipped-#
    Just click on new thread and type your project query.
  • beyond engineer
    beyond engineer
    Vatsala
    well...i want to do a mini-project in da field of instrumentation and control(prefferably)...culd neone...suggest me hw do i select a topic n strt up?????
    hey..i am an instrumentation and control engineer in my 3 year and i want to do a project in my final year...plz suggest me some topics and post me text matter related to that, so that i can give presentation to my teachers.....thx.
  • beyond engineer
    beyond engineer
    khyati singh
    hiii.khyati....
    how ru..?
    mee also from the same trade in my 3 year..
    if u get some thing related to instru..n ctrl plz send me ..and i 'll do the same if i get some gud prjcts.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    pic controlled stepper motor,load cell
  • florafrank1985
    florafrank1985
    Please give me a copy of "IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement" .It is not available with my lecturers.Thanks.any other ideas in Automation projects.
    My Email: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    home automation project is good thing to establish ,,,its you can do via gps,mobile phone ...etc
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here are some good websites for a start:

My Blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hack A Day: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Lady Ada's Projects: Make stuff
  • saqibbugti
    saqibbugti
    very nice book..
  • shashwatpatro
    shashwatpatro

hi ! I tried to see the IEEE link . But it allows only members .
    can u help me??

my email: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, This debate is inspired by Mr. Kanetkar's answer to our question "[FONT=verdana,geneva]India is focusing more on services than product sector. With the current burgeoning service industry, by what time...
Here are the governing relationships for the makeup flow rate, the evaporation and windage losses, the draw-off rate, and the concentration cycles in an evaporative cooling tower system: M =...
The velocity of a gas flowing through an orifice or an equipment leak attains a maximum or sonic velocity and becomes "choked" when the ratio of the absolute upstream pressure...
Various governmental agencies involved with environmental protection and with occupational safety and health have issued regulations limiting the allowable concentrations of gaseous pollutants in the ambient air or in emissions...
The diagram below depicts the typical processing of raw natural gas required to produced sales pipeline gas and to remove and recover the natural gas liquids (NGL) such as: ethane...