Ideal Gaming Graphics Card

Hey is ATI Radeon HD 4570 Graphics card with 512MB Dedicated memory in Acer 5738PzG is enough to play high-end games like Crysis or COD4? If not then what is the ideal configuration of the gaming card for the above games. Need some expert Comments
thnx
PB

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Check this..

#-Link-Snipped-#

This may help you.

This is not the appropriate section to post this.

Dont worry mods will move it.
  • Prakash Bhargav
    Prakash Bhargav
    English-Scared
    Check this..

#-Link-Snipped-#

This may help you.

This is not the appropriate section to post this.

Dont worry mods will move it.
    Thnks a lot for the link it really helped me a great deal😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Let us know what you buy 😀

explain about it as well , which helps others too..
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    COD4 can be forgiving on laptops, so you'll probably be able to run it with good settings. However, Crysis will certainly suffer unless you are okay with low frame rates and low resolutions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii,this is krishna sai iam studying b.tech in vr siddhartha engineering college,in the stream of civil engineering at vijayawada.. my hobies is listening music,studying,and chatting with friends. I came to...
I need to know how does icons work on NDTV.com - Latest News, India News, Business, Bollywood, Cricket, IPL, T20, Lifestyle and Videos i wish to enter into web designing,...
Sir / madam, My question is In a soap company, a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the...
Good Afternoon (at least to those from Brazil Time to Pacific Time), My name is Enya (aka Face) and I suffer from a chronic disease that seems to create a...
Hi guys! I need to build a system ( My first one! yay! ) which will store input from two sensors when an event happens. (approx. 5 kb of info)...