Idea needed on E&E Engineering Mini Project

Hi,
Currently i'm doing Diploma on E&E Engineering.
Now i need to get some idea from u guys as i'm start off with my mini project.
Conclusion, i'm stuck with no idea.Help needed. 😀

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Welcome to the forum !
    Which is your area of interest for your project ?
  • KC6319
    KC6319
    Differential
    Welcome to the forum !
    Which is your area of interest for your project ?
    thanks for warm welcome....
    actually i am more interest on audio area...but i've been thinking what is da unique feature are yet featured in audio system......such as amplifier equip with bluetooth connectivity? 😕
    perhaps, do u have any recommendation idea?
  • Differential
    Differential
    amplifier equip with bluetooth connectivity
    seems good to me ! You can think of speakers-set which will play a song from your mobile phone or computer via bluetooth !
  • KC6319
    KC6319
    Differential
    seems good to me ! You can think of speakers-set which will play a song from your mobile phone or computer via bluetooth !
    sounds great....btw,is there any link thar i could get refrence diagram?
    or other link for similar concept?
  • KC6319
    KC6319
    hi,
    i finally settled down on wat i'm goin to do....
    but now i'm havin some problem on sort out PIC18 or IS471FE chip apparently is very difficult to find.....

so my question is,
    is there any other substitute chip which work & function almost/same with PIC18 & IS471FE chip?

fyi, i'm doing IR range detector on mini project....
    i hope crazy engineers fellower could assist me.....
  • KC6319
    KC6319
    pls....any helper?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    thats good project bro i will try my best to help you out please send me some detail of your project via PM so i can get familiar with your project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey tell me any one have c# programming by balagurusawmy... e-book..... its urgent....
plz. tell me solution. The C++ is not displaying in full screen mode in windows vista operation system.
CEans, Those who have been marking up the text using HTML editors, could you please suggest names of the best HTML editors you have come across? I'm looking for freeware!
hi frnds i am a ec student i want some topics on electronics not so advanced i need general topic for presentation
hey guys i'm working on a paper for efficient air conditioning methods and i need some information that i'm not able to find on the net. we all know that...