idea for electrical project

hi , I am a new member in this website and i need help form you ,

I am in higher Diploma level in electrical , and i have to do final project , I wont some idea for my project .....

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    check here
  • monster engineer
    monster engineer
    hiii bro i m too frm electrical and in final year of diploma ..if u got a nyc project plz have a conversation with me .. i too need that

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Strategic Acquisition Expands Direct Digital Manufacturing Vision FRANKFURT — 4th May 2011 — Additive manufacturing system maker Stratasys, (NASDAQ: SSYS), has acquired Solidscape, Inc. for $38 million plus certain purchase...
Hello there. Sorry for my english, im from DR. I've been asigned a grade project in college and i need some ideas on how to start. The project is about...
Hi everyone Stephan here I just want to share my site to all and it's my pleasure to help everyone kindly visit my site thanks and have a nice day......
Energy storage gets second wind Quote: The idea behind compressed air energy storage (CAES) is elegantly simple: when the wind blows, turbines are used to compress air, which is stored...
Dear Friends, I am looking a Pure Sine wave UPS / Inverter Schematic,PCB Layout with LCD Display function,Most probably its construct by Micro controller.If anybody have please let me know...