Ice rink robot could one day 3D print roads

Addibot will be toppled in a trice on Bangalore's potholed roads.
Quote:
Additive manufacturing capabilities have been coupled to a robot to create Addibot, a machine that could one day work in a team to carry out road repairs.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The past decade witnessed the tremendous growth of online services and applications. Together with the increase of cloud computing, more and more computation are hosted...
Quote: Architecture sometimes focuses too much on a grandiose design or vision, and not on the realities of the building. Maybe the wrong materials are used, causing expensive repairs. Maybe...
Mickey Mouse (no less) creates a wall climbing robot that can make even CEans do a flip as it flips on to walls using thrust propellers. Disney Research & ETH...
dear all, I need help to improve my career. Is this is the right place to ask???? kindly help me am new to this site.
Quote: An amputee has a greater range of motion and comfort following a surgical technique to attach a Modular Prosthetic Limb directly to his residual limb. The MPL was developed...