iBall Unveils Its Latest Voice Calling Enabled 'Brisk 4G2' Tablet For Rs 8999

The indigenous consumer electronics company, iBall has recently launched a voice calling tablet with 4G calling feature, packed under the name of Brisk 4G2. Owing to the huge success of the 4G Jio connection, this edition is totally contemporary and could be beneficial to anyone looking for a cheap, under 10k Indian treat to one’s techie-needs. In short, this is the latest product from the team and a review of good specifics are attached to it, that we all care about.

Powered by a Quad Core 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A53 64bit Processor coupled with a Mali T720 GPU, the brisk 4G2 banks on a 3GB RAM to run its system. Storage wise, it is well stuffed with a 16 GB space and offers an external SD card slot, supporting a maximum of 32 GB. The front part of the tab features full capacity multi-touch 7” display with IPS HD screen sporting 1024*600 pixels resolution.

brisk_4g2

Camera wise, the tab sports a primary 5 MP AF rear camera coupled with a LED-flash and the front one is glued with a 2MP LED-flash camera that comes with an exhaustive list of inbuilt features. The tab houses a 3500 Li polymer battery. Although the hardware components are up to date, the tablet still runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Talking about its connectivity, this newcomer will feature a Bluetooth V4.0, a Micro B USB Port, a USB Y-cable support, a USB OTG module, and the standard Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. According to a third party report, the USB Y-cable will work like a coupler where the device will be charged and simultaneously, will be connected to another USB device. The phone will be tagged with a price of Rs. 8,999 and soon be available online.

Source: iBall - generation i

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just after a few hours of iball brisk 4G2 tab’s official debut, another Indian mobile maker brand Lava has announced the X41+ smartphone with the same price tag. Lava promotes...
Today, Intex Technologies has launched another budget smartphone in the 7k price subcategory. Named as Aqua Amaze Plus, this new device is the smaller variant of its predecessor Aqua Amaze...
Hi everyone... Did anybody worked on SWI Prolog?
I recently read an article about hot mirrors that hot mirrors are used to reflect infrared rays(heat) and transmit visible light. Can we use hot mirrors in concentrated photovoltaics? The...
Hello every one, i am Saransh Ninawe final year student of Electronics and Instrumentaion engineering. I scheduled my AMCAT exam on 25th Feb 2017 in Comuter programming and electronics and...