AMCAT PREPRATION HELP

Hello every one, i am Saransh Ninawe final year student of Electronics and Instrumentaion engineering. I scheduled my AMCAT exam on 25th Feb 2017 in Comuter programming and electronics and semiconductor with compulsory modules. I want to ask where should i prepare this two modules?
According to AMCAT SYLLABUS I am preparing compulsory modules from Arun sharma(QA) and India bix (QALR and General English).
Also i want to ask how to prepare for AMPI and information gathering and sythesis modules?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a new report leaked online, Huawei is speculated to unveil its pair of flagships, P10 and P10 Plus at the Mobile World Congress late this February. If the Chinese...
Samsung, on Wednesday, has released a teaser on Twitter via which they are sending out invitation for their upcoming press conference. The event has been scheduled to occur on February...
Anybody can help me make voice controled personal assistant using raspberry pi with procedures and circuit diagram.It's for a project presentation
Intex Technologies is on a roll. After unveiling the Aqua Amaze Plus, Cloud Q11 4G and Cloud Style 4G in quick succession within the last two weeks, the Indian smartphone...
Hero Electric has announced the launch of their latest electric two wheeler - the Hero Flash. Looking at the price point, Hero wants this to be an entry-level scooter that...