iBall i630MV Headphone Reviews & Price

I needed a simple headphone and the shopkeeper pointed me to this device. iBall is a well known brand in India and since I prefer headphones over earphones, I decided to buy it. It cost me Rs. 340/- but the second choice available was of a local brand headphone, for Just Rs. 170/-

iBall-i630mv-headphone

First Impression:
The headphone's got nice looks! The plastic body makes this phone a very lightweight headphone so that you don't feel like you've a monkey sitting on your head ( What the heck am I writing?!) This device wins in the looks! The body is plastic-silver in color with iBall logo on both sides and vents for air to keep the speakers cool.

Comfort:
This headphone is very comfortable to wear. As against other headphones, this headphone won't hurt your ears even after 2 hours of continuous use. The cushion padding around the speakers is fine.

Chord:
The length of the chord is around 6ft, sufficiently long enough to give you mobility if you've connected it to the desktop/laptop. The chord ends with two separate jacks for headphones(black) and microphone (pink).

Headphone: The chord has a volume control wheel as well as the microphone. The microphone just works okay. I'd have been happier if the chord had a clip so that I could attach it to my shirt and prevent the mike from wobbling.

Audio Quality:
I used Cowon Jet Audio Basic in Windows Vista. I'm impressed by the audio quality I got from this headset. The beats were crisp and clear and I could clearly listen to the changes I made to the graphic band equalizer. I tried setting the volume to Max on the music player, Windows sound and the headphones as well, however the actual sound never crossed unbearable limits. Very impressive, I must say! The audio is of course sufficiently loud.

Technical Specifications:

Features: Crystal clear sound
Microphone built inside volume controller
Can be used with PC, Laptop, DVD, Music System, FM Radio, MP3/MP4 Players etc.
Can be used for Audio & Video chatting
Headphone Driver Unit: 40 mm driver unit
Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz~20,000Hz
Headphone Sensitivity: 103dB S.P.L at 1KHz
Headphone Impedance: 32 ohms
Microphone Driver Unit: 6.5 mm driver unit
Microphone Frequency Response: 30Hz~16,000Hz
Microphone Sensitivity: -58dB +/- 3dB
Output Power: 100mW
Controls: Volume control
Input/Output Plugs: 3.5mm stereo plugs
Verdict: For the price, I think this is a good quality device and a recommended buy.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do anyone have final year projects on power audio amplifier with microcontroller interface?
Can anyone tell me how to write a simple gauss siedel program in matlab??
The Titanic called Yahoo is doing what it should have done years ago when Google was trying to launch Gmail - that's my initial reaction after looking at the new...
I went to the Dell Premier Outlet today to check out the new Android Based Tablet. The representative informed me that the Dell Streak will be launched in India during...
I'm aware that many CEans are facing problems with viewing the attachments. This issue is being worked on. I'll post an update very soon. If you have questions, please let...