i want some new ideas for a project on Servlets or JSP

i m BE final Year student from IT Branch. i want some new ideas for my major project and i want to make the project usine servlets or JSP so please suggest some new ideas.
thanking you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi,

Have you already thought of few ideas? If yes, please do share with us so that we can help you select one from them and suggest more ideas.
  • manoj_it25
    manoj_it25
    yes i thought of Payroll Management System....but i found it already done many times i want some thing to be different and that will help me in my future.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi manoj,

Don't you think Payroll Management System is too old. Even you can get its ready made code on internet. So what is the use of making such project right?

Can you make a system for me that just allows me to link all ,my log in accounts(like yahoo mail, bank netbanking accounts and many more online accounts). I just need to remember one username and password and as soon as log into it. It can show me the option of linkng my yahoo account , my bank account etc.Next time when I log in, I need not to enter and even remember my different different passwords of various accounts, it just directly logs me into my yahoo account or any bank account whenever I select a particular type of account.

Did yuo get what I am trying to say? I know it is possible to make but rest of the decision is yours.What say?
  • manoj_it25
    manoj_it25
    Hi Shalini,

yes i got your point, i really appreciate your idea and i'll definitely think abt it and let you know asap......can u help me in this project?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    manoj_it25
    Hi Shalini,

yes i got your point, i really appreciate your idea and i'll definitely think abt it and let you know asap......can u help me in this project?
    Yeah Sure manoj, Help any time 😁 but just be in touch ok. I have seen many people don't even show their face again. Don't know why 😕
  • manoj_it25
    manoj_it25
    ok just make it more clear.......you have to sign up in the system and then enter your different accounts and their respective accounts just once and next time when you log in u can directly log in to your different accounts by clicking on their respective links........is it that u want?

and dont worry we'll be in touch.

bye for now
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    manoj_it25
    ok just make it more clear.......you have to sign up in the system and then enter your different accounts and their respective accounts just once and next time when you log in u can directly log in to your different accounts by clicking on their respective links........is it that u want?

bye for now
    yep you got me right 😁. Once I also need to tell all my online account's passwords to your system also right? I want to add many more functionalities also to it but to start with, you make this much only for now.

All the best for your this project. 😀
  • safdar
    safdar
    manoj_it25

bye for now
    hi,I am Safdar.I am also interested in this topic.Hav u got any idea about this project?
  • Susovan
    Susovan
    Just create one table in your database who store the username and password for respective website. And call the query to open the site.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am 3rd mechanical student,doing a fabrication project on water level indicator that can be fixed in over head tanks,to prevent water wastage by over flow.I want to use...
installation and performance testing of solar flate plate collector
[Don't have credit card? It's alright. Other modes of payment are available.] [Discount available on bulk purchase (10+)] ​CEans, CE is extremely proud and happy to present you with the...
hi CEans, I am A b.tech final year ece student. I cam across this site and it seems useful to me. I want to make my major project as route...
Yes, thats me! ... And this is my post number 1000. I'd like to tell the CEans that I have decided to step down from the coveted Editor in Chief...