I need some advice on making a decision for my career..

HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit M.Sc. people people because most companies do not even consider us for the interview.. So please tell me if you any start up company that recruits M.Sc..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What's the skill-set you have? Are you proficient in coding?
  • saranyaguna
    saranyaguna
    I am comfortable on C and java.. I am open to learning new technologies.. I need some guidance and advice.. I am some what good at coding.. I can learn any new field.. I was a biology student at school.. But now i am at IT.. so I can learn things quickly..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Startups would typically look for candidates who're already *very good* at the skills they're looking for because they're not going to spend time in training and grooming up the candidates. So, if you're looking for a job in a startup company, I'd advice you to make sure that you're excellent in coding; have a few projects (executed on your own) to show and a certification in Java. That'd be a better profile for a startup to look at your profile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Visit following link know how students are offered fake jobs and how to overcome.. https://www.latestoffcampus.com/beaw...-to-find-whether-the-job-is-authentic-or-not/
Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. I am an electrical engineer and now require to install a control panel on the tunnel wall, which is a new built...
I need a mini-project in Java technology. Have searched internet for all innovative Java Projects online, but have not found any so far. Suggest something to do in Java.
can any one please tell me that why mobile phone is also called as cellular phone????????
hi friends, we are studying mechanics of materials. during the study of stress - strain diagram i encounter 1 point which still confuses me. please explain me that what is...