I am urgently in need of solving this problem

Hello Everyone:

Please find the problem details in the omages, i am urgently in need of a solution for this problem, if any one can solve it please solve it and forward it to me, or post as image over here. I will be very thankful for this act. I need this before 25 October 2011.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Replies

• upsonians
    upsonians
    Anybody could please help me in solving the above problem. Waiting....
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    couldn't open the images............ try uploading again.
  • upsonians
    upsonians
    i checked them twice and seems no problem in loading them....
  • KenJackson
    KenJackson
    I took a course in stochastic processes in graduate school, but I don't remember deriving
    any stochastic autocorrelation functions.

The images look like they're copied right out of a textbook. Is this a homework problem?
  • upsonians
    upsonians
    KenJackson
    I took a course in stochastic processes in graduate school, but I don't remember deriving
    any stochastic autocorrelation functions.

The images look like they're copied right out of a textbook. Is this a homework problem?

Ya its a homework question. I have tried to solve it, and will post my solution shortly as scanned image, once its been checked by the teacher. Still if any one else has a solution please do post it,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai CEans, You don't really need an SLR to actually portray your skills. Even a small kid could take a cool photo. So try amateur photography, I did! Check it...
I have an altera DE2 development board and wanted to create an oscilloscope and function generator. This is more for learning experience/enjoyment so they don't have be entirely accurate. I'm...
Just found this forum. Maybe I'll find some friends to help out here. I quit my job doing reverse engineering, troubleshooting, and design of small electronics (military grade mostly) a...
Download the Free Online Mock Aptitude Test Question PDFs here:
Quote: A major hindrance to the development of many regions is the lack of available fresh drinking water. Climate is a huge factor in this crisis, as some regions often...