Photography!

Hai CEans,

You don't really need an SLR to actually portray your skills. Even a small kid could take a cool photo. So try amateur photography, I did! Check it out and let me know if any of you out there are photogenic enough. #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards
Anoop

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    I couldnt see any picture there! Try to upload the picture here!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Reya
    I couldnt see any picture there! Try to upload the picture here!
    It's just a pass-time, and right now I've uploaded only some crazy looking self photos. Try the link again.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an altera DE2 development board and wanted to create an oscilloscope and function generator. This is more for learning experience/enjoyment so they don't have be entirely accurate. I'm...
Just found this forum. Maybe I'll find some friends to help out here. I quit my job doing reverse engineering, troubleshooting, and design of small electronics (military grade mostly) a...
Download the Free Online Mock Aptitude Test Question PDFs here:
Quote: A major hindrance to the development of many regions is the lack of available fresh drinking water. Climate is a huge factor in this crisis, as some regions often...
It looks like Google is having a hard time getting users to its new social network called Google Plus. Google, although a major online company, is reverting to print media...