I AM MARINE ENGINEER.. CAN ANY ONE HELP AND GIVE ME ADVICE

IM MARINE ENGINEER..I HAVE DONE B.S IN MARINE ENGINEERING .TOLANI HAS STARTED A
One Year Master’s Programme in Marine Engineering
IN COLLABRATION WITH #-Link-Snipped-#. IT SAYS..

The programme would include courses in engineering, management and project work.
Successful completion of the 16 weeks programme at TMI would enable the students to seek direct admission to the second semester of the M. Sc. Degree of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at the #-Link-Snipped-#.

I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS COURSE WORTH DOIN WHAT WILL BE THE JOB PROSPECTS AND WHAT SALARY I WILL BE GETTING ON COMPLETEION OF ABOVE COURSE.
PLEASE HELP ME AND REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you check their official website for details about job prospects? Did you find anything useful?
  • avin20014
    avin20014
    well nothing of much help.they have not given much info ..its pretty much what i have said above/.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Merchant Navy may be the best bet.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    One thing is sure that marine engineering is one of the highly rewarding field.
    Engineer in trainee level can expect income around Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 40,000 every month.
    And of course, after gaining knowledge and experience one can earn more returns.
    A marine engineer working for the Indian merchant navy gets a lucrative pay
  • avin20014
    avin20014
    well i know that..i my self is 3rd engineer and i am getting about 1.9 lk per month.......but i am thinkign of doin master in marine engineering but i am unaware of scope and pay after i do masters in marine eng.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a response to warrantless surveillance Bill C-30, Bill C-11, SOPA, and all similar future legislation the Pirate Party of Canada is initiating Operation Electronic Leviathan. This operation aims to...
I need help regarding the Final year diploma Project Topics(computer engineering). Guys please Suggest some awesome topics
CoBook is an innovative contact book app for your Mac. The app has been launched in the iMac store free of cost. Take a look at this product demo-
I want a seminar paper or a material about how to design and construct a three phase 3KVA delta star power distribution transformer.
A king has 100 identical servants, each with a different rank between 1 and 100. At the end of each day, each servant comes into the king's quarters, one-by-one, in...