I am fond of writing articles to The Hindu

my hobbies: writing articles to "The Hindu"

i go crazy about surfing the net and i read a lot mostly "The Hindu"
apart from these these i do embroidery and help my mother in cooking
Whenever i find interesting things in newspapers and magazines i make a paper cutting and paste in my scrap book
whenever i feel like boring i go through my scrap book😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Share your articles 😀 Links to published articles would do too.
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    all my articles are in my system .....how can i put them as a link
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Nagaveni: Give us the link to the published articles in Hindu 😀
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    @reya: my articles are in my pc as word documents....how can i provide the link....i too want to share but how..can you please help me out how can i do that
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Andenagaveni: Are they technology related? Or are they other than technology? Waiting for them.

You can start your blog on wordpress and send us links 😀

What say?
  • andenagaveni24
    andenagaveni24
    the articles are just the content what i opine reading the news published in the neewspapers.....they are not technology related.....
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Not to worry You can still start a blog and provide us links through your signature on CE 😀

That will be great.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    andenagaveni24
    my hobbies: writing articles to "The Hindu"

i go crazy about surfing the net and i read a lot mostly "The Hindu"
    apart from these these i do embroidery and help my mother in cooking
    Whenever i find interesting things in newspapers and magazines i make a paper cutting and paste in my scrap book
    whenever i feel like boring i go through my scrap book😀
    Do you like to send me some articles. I have a group of leva patidar samaj (sub cast of Hindu) We can shear them at that place. what you say ?
  • luckyg
    luckyg
    I too help my mom in cooking.. i like to prepare non-veg items...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends two days ago i attended a mock interview....everything was well i answered most of the questions asked by the technical panel. he asked me to prove 1 byte =...
Could someone share the method to embed Adobe TV tutorials on blogs?
AM wave is given by (for single tone modulation) S[SUB]am[/SUB]= V[SUB]c[/SUB]cosw[SUB]c[/SUB]t +mV[SUB]c[/SUB]/2 cos (w[SUB]c[/SUB]+w[SUB]m[/SUB])t + mV[SUB]c[/SUB]/2 cos(w[SUB]c[/SUB]-w[SUB]m[/SUB])t power=V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/2+ m[SUP]2[/SUP]V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/8+m[SUP]2[/SUP]V[SUB]c[/SUB][SUP]2[/SUP]/8 here why do we take the resistance as 1??
What is the placement process for BSNL? Do they take technical interviews? Has anyone appeared for BSNL in campus placements? Here are a few questions that appear in their aptitude...
I heard Blue Star visits campuses in some cities. For what branches does it visit? Could anyone share their interview process? The aptitude papers for Blue Star are shared here: