HTML tip

If you want to have a background music on your website.just use this tag.The music will automatically start as soon as the page loads

Make sure your browser is of latest version😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you sure? I'm not sure,where's the source audio file located?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Yes I am sure.I have mentioned the source in this tag.

embed src="laf.wav" this is the simply name of file.you can write the name of file as

it is if it is in same directory in which html file is located otherwise you can modify it as

below:-

htttp://www.sitename.com/laf.wav

here laf.wav is the name of song file.I have tried it sir and it is working.Hope we will have background music in ce website soon😛😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being a adherent admirer of this fictions master-mind right after reading 'HOUND OF BASKERVILLE" as school suppliemntary, I was amazed in which this movie was pictured. There are no high-technicalities...
why digital signals require large bandwidths as compared to analog signals?😁😁
I want to prepare a video tutorial. I will show in it how to do certain things on computer. How to prepare it?
hello, hope this post has aeronautical engineers for the taking!! Thinking big matters when the world is moving on at a breakneck speed why think small!! now that jobs opportunities...
hi, i am doing my third year, this semester, we have to do mini project. so, someone help me to finding interesting topics for project related to electronics and telecommunication...