HTC One - The Android With A Difference, Launched In India At Rs. 42,900/-

HTC One, which is rightfully called the company's novel flagship smartphone is now in India and will be available in stores at a price of Rs. 42,900/- from end of the month of April 2013.
If the buzz surrounding this phones hasn't already reached you, let me share a glimpse of what's in the package for you with HTC One.
The Flipboard App-like big, bold visual feed of stories double the default home screen of your HTC One with the marquee feature called HTC BlinkFeed. Then there is the UltraPixel camera that was rethought from scratch by the makers along with HTC Zoe adorns the HTC One and brings us renewed experience thanks to HTC BoomSound and key new HTC Sense innovations.

Slide

Here is a full list of specifications of the HTC's endeared smartphone for you -

1. 4.7-inch full-HD display
2. 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
3. 2GB RAM
4. 32GB internal storage
5. UltraPixel camera
6. Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC, Infrared,
7. Micro-USB
8. 2,300mAh battery
9 Android 4.1(Jelly Bean) OS
10. 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm dimension
11. 143g weight

And here's a promotional video that has garnered lakhs of views from gadget freaks -

Do let us know your views about this new entry in the Indian market of smartphones.

Replies

• The Observer
    The Observer
    just awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ luv HTC already .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The Observer
    just awesome ๐Ÿ˜€ luv HTC already .
    If my guess is right, HTC is a sinking ship. They don't yet have a blockbuster phone. The HTC ONE may look promising but I doubt it will be preferred over the Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5.
  • The Observer
    The Observer
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If my guess is right, HTC is a sinking ship. They don't yet have a blockbuster phone. The HTC ONE may look promising but I doubt it will be preferred over the Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5.
    yeah maybe.. but i still prefer htc.. it has been satisfying me ever ๐Ÿ˜€ so m jus a loyal fan of it . i do envy the iphone too .
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    HTC one is the only competition to Galaxy S4 feature-wise. It's not sinking anytime soon as long as they keep bringing in new features to the market (which they are definitely doing today).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anand Tamariya
    HTC one is the only competition to Galaxy S4 feature-wise. It's not sinking anytime soon as long as they keep bringing in new features to the market (which they are definitely doing today).
    Right - but new features or innovations don't really keep companies afloat. The Apple and Samsung know how to create a 'want' for their gadgets and all their product launches are accompanied with huge buzz in the markets.

If HTC can create that along with innovations in their products, they will survive. Else, I doubt they'll be around 5 years from now. I'd expect Samsung or other big company to buy them out.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    HTC one had a huge product launch as well (in London no less). Not sure how did you miss it. Tech. enthusiasts have been lapping HTC one with same gusto as S4 or iPhone. I agree Indian media is very ignorant which always fail to see the trend.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone read the news about HTC One Mini launch?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Ankita Katdare
    Has anyone read the news about HTC One Mini launch?
    Yes I read it early morning.
    The processing speed is decreased by huge margin. 1.7 GHz Quad core to 1.4 GHz dual-core i.e Snapdragon 400. RAM size is decreased by half.
    I don't remember other details.

But if HTC one mini will cost around 20k then it's worth it. Else not.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Awesome specs! Though it looks promising but I guess it won't be that big a success at 42K. Btw what is an ultrapixel camera? ๐Ÿ‘Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

APU Quad core or intel i5 which is better ? apu quad core lappy is reliable can i purchase it ????
i want to prepare for ongc exam i had a grand failure in the last attempt i had a diploma in E&Tc kindly give the tips,tricks,books ,pdf any thing for...
ScienceAlert A tiny, now-extinct baleen whale survived a lot longer than previously thought, fossils have revealed. Researchers have revealed that Herpetocetus, which grew to 4-5 metres long, was alive as...
WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF CRAZYENGINEERS. COM??? 1. WHAT IS THE LAWS OF THIS SITE??? 2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE??? 3. WHO IS THE FOUNDER???
If you aim to travel to the distant red planet 'Mars' and have began saving for your trip; please be aware that the return journey takes about 4 years and...