APU Quad Core Or Intel i5?

APU Quad core or intel i5 which is better ?
apu quad core lappy is reliable can i purchase it ????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aady_007
    Reliability depends on a ton of factors. You should do a thorough survey and read reviews of the model you are looking to buy.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    can you specify the exact product code of amd and intel CPU.
    I guess you getting Amd apu at quite less price than intel one.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    aady_007
    APU Quad core or intel i5 which is better ?
    APU=CPU+GPU(Embedded inside CPU).A good & reliable choice for casual gaming & normal usage.

My vote : APU Quad Core.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to prepare for ongc exam i had a grand failure in the last attempt i had a diploma in E&Tc kindly give the tips,tricks,books ,pdf any thing for...
ScienceAlert A tiny, now-extinct baleen whale survived a lot longer than previously thought, fossils have revealed. Researchers have revealed that Herpetocetus, which grew to 4-5 metres long, was alive as...
WHAT IS THE HISTORY OF CRAZYENGINEERS. COM??? 1. WHAT IS THE LAWS OF THIS SITE??? 2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE??? 3. WHO IS THE FOUNDER???
If you aim to travel to the distant red planet 'Mars' and have began saving for your trip; please be aware that the return journey takes about 4 years and...
Whatsapp is a great cross messaging chat service and a ton of people use it. However, after the first year of free usage, the app will charge you $0.99 (~Rs....